Connecticut Wedding Officiants

Find a wedding officiant for your Connecticut wedding. Religious or non-denominational. Choose from Priests and Clergy, Ordained Ministers, Justices of The Peace.

Justice of the Peace Heidi Keyes, CT wedding officiant

Heidi C. Keyes - Justice of the Peace

Let’s discuss your vision for your perfect day! I’m happy to chat on the phone or meet in person. I have a reputation for being responsive and will respond back to your inquiries quickly. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any question that you may have. more
Married by Shelley

Married by Shelley

As an inclusive Connecticut Justice of the Peace and Ordained Minister with over 14 years experience , I have the ability to create classy custom wedding ceremonies for any couple who wish to be legally married. I travel throughout Connecticut , Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York and beyond officiating marriage ... more
Officiant Marie Tyler Wiley officiating a wedding in Connecticut

A CT Justice of the Peace & Minister

Make YOUR day the Best that it Can & Should be with Marie Tyler Wiley. As an non-denominational minister and a CT JP Marie has been as the Voted #1 Wedding Officiant since 2007 by Martha Stuarts Wedding, The Knot, CT. Bride, Modern Bride and Bride magazine. She loves to marry EVERYONE. more
Officiant Mary Pugh marrying a lovely couple in Connecticut

Mary Pugh - CT

Beautiful Weddings (including same sex marriages). Free Planning, help Finding Locations. Receive beautiful portfolio with customized vows certificate, and Photo DVD English, Spanish, French! I love making your day romantic and special. Please see my testimonials. more

Wedding Professionals:

Get a FREE Basic Listing on this page.

List Your Wedding Business

Tips and Frequently Asked Questions

Connecticut Marriage License Requirements:

  • Both parties have to appear in person to apply for the license.
  • Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
  • A valid state issued ID, driver's license, passport, or military ID is required.
  • You need to apply at the city/town hall (clerk's office or vital records) where the ceremony will be held.
  • Non-residents also need to apply at the ceremony's location city/town hall.
  • From 16-18, consent from parent or guardian is required.
  • Under 16, a probate court judge must endorse the license in writing.
  • License is valid for 65 days.
  • Fees vary, but are usually around $50.

Get a marriage license in: Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury