Questions To Ask The Wedding Photographer
Hiring a wedding photographer is a step in the wedding planning that should not be taken lightly. Considering the wedding photographs are a lasting memory of your big day, you want to make sure they are perfect.
- For how many years have you been photographing weddings?
- Have you shot at the selected wedding and reception sites before?
- Do you have at least 4 references I can contact?
- Are you the one who is going to be photographing our wedding, or will it be one of your associates?
- Can I see examples of your work?
- Do you have extra help?
- Is there a backup plan in case of illness or an emergency?
- How many photos are you going to shoot?
- Do you bring backup equipment with you?
- Can I get a list of the posed photos you will shoot?
- What percentage of your pictures are candids, as opposed to posed?
- For how many hours will you be available? Is there an overtime charge?
- What packages do you offer?
- What are the costs of packages, reprints, extra albums, touch-ups, etc.?
- What is the deposit you require and when is the balance due?
- When will the proofs be ready?
- After I choose my pictures, how long will it take for the album to be ready?
- What is your refunds and cancellation policy?